Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What to expect during a photo session with JL Walker Photography {NH Family Portrait Photographer}

I know it is often very nerve racking to even think about posing in front of a camera, never mind adding in the whole family. I have created a small list of things that you can expect when you schedule your session with me:

  • Relaxed: I am honored to have been chosen by you and I am entirely yours for the duration of the session. My sessions are run by you, I can take as much time or as little time as necessary. Sometimes, I get dad's that just have that "look" when we begin, where the only the thing they want to be doing is...well...anything but have their photo taken...in these cases I will do my best to move along as quickly as possible. Other times small children take some time warming up and are more interested in a rock or worm or sometimes mom's pant leg than they are smiling for some crazy lady (that's me) with a camera. Either way, I let you set the pace.
  • Flexible: My sessions are not meant to make anyone stressed out I want to make this work for you no matter what. My first priority is to make your photo session something you do not have to worry about. If we have to start later because you forgot Suzy had a ball game and is in her uniform still, than so be it. I will also do my very best to accommodate your session dates and times.
  • Fun: I do not want anyone leaving a session with me unhappy. If nothing else I will make crazy faces and squat down low to get the perfect shot....I'm telling you, you can't help but laugh!
  •  Guaranteed:My promise to you is that if you are not happy with your session than I will work with you to figure out a solution. I want to guarantee that you will say, "wow, I'm so glad I chose you"

I'm starting to fill up my summer session's so if you haven't booked yet, please contact me to set up your appointment. July is almost entirely full!

Seniors, it is the perfect time to take portraits. Now that graduation is over you are officially seniors! Call me - email me - facebook - text ...just make your appointments soon!

If anyone is looking for rates or other information please contact me or visit my website JL Walker Photography


HAPPY SUMMER!!


1 comment:

  1. Jennifer.... I am so proud of you! I know I told you to follow your heart and just go with it! But you truly have and that warms my heart! You are so talented and don't ever doubt the choices you have made! This is clearly the right profession for you! Amazing! Tray

    ReplyDelete