Saturday, June 11, 2011

Father's Day Promotion from Tiny Prints and what's happening on the blog...

Father's day is coming up very soon (next Sunday for anyone that isn't sure)! Below is a great offer to help you out if you haven't figured out how you are going to fit in a trip to the greeting card store and the Post office, between the graduation ceremonies and awards banquets and everything else you most likely have going on as the school year winds down.....Tiny Prints is offering to help you out with one free Father's Day Card just use code (FREEFD) at check out, but you have to hurry because the offer expires on Monday 6/13.




So, here is the scoop.....

I am beginning to do some affiliate partnering with other websites and blogs. I'm sure you have noticed new banners popping up on this site. I hope to only partner with websites that have a natural affinity with my site. I want to give my readers and photography clients access to sources that I trust and use regularly. In doing this I will have access to select promotions offered by my affiliates. Be sure to check the site often for new sources and any promotions they may be running. I will also occasionally promote an item or source that I love and just think others would want to know about.

I will do my best to promote only items and promotions that I have used or know of someone that has used. Of course if you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to email me here. If I don't know the answer I will do my best to find it for you.

I'm very excited about my newest partnership with Tiny Prints a fabulous source for photo announcements, invitations, cards & stationary and their sister company The Wedding Paper Diva's who offer everything you need for the big day!

I can't post without a photo, and who can resist this doll!! 
We will see more of her soon!


PS I apologize to anyone that does not like that this post is promotional, but I'm really trying to give my readers and clients helpful resources that many people do not have the time to seek out on their own. I know this because I was that person not to long ago. I also feel I should let everyone know that these promotions do help support my business by paying me a small percentage of any sales they receive because of me. Hopefully you will find these offers useful thus making a win - win situation for all of us!

Let me know your thoughts by leaving a comment below. (I really would like to know what you think) Even if you think I'm posting too much or what you would like to know more about.

Thank you as always for reading this far and supporting me in this phase of my adventure!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog Jenn and you're not posting too much! You are a beautiful writer and of course I love seeing the amazing photos you post too! One more thing...I love, love, love Tiny Prints. I for one will be shopping them for Father's Day cards. Keep the promos coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Your blog is really great. Thanks for sharing your fab blog to us. Thank you thank you.

    ReplyDelete