Friday, May 20, 2011

Photo Sessions: Family Photo's, Seniors, Infants, Weddings, Engagements, ....

The scenery is beautiful in Northern New Hampshire right now. This is one of my favorite times of year, new beginnings are sprouting up everywhere. The flowers are bright and beautiful and the green grass makes an amazing back drop for all things photographic!

I am officially booking dates for the spring and summer. I have two amazing weddings booked already! Thank you Nina and Andrea for choosing me for your special days!

If you or anyone you know is interested in a photo session please contact me for pricing and information. Seniors, it is a great time of year to have your portraits done, and just think with all you have going on in the next year you will be able to check one thing off of your to do list.

Please follow this link to contact me for more information JL Walker Photography



 PS Only 4 people are in the running for the Amazon.com $25 Gift Card (0108)If you would like to have a chance also, make sure you to read this post The truth is.... and leave me a comment.


"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
- Christopher Robin

PSS I just found this plaque with the above quote (one of my all time favorites) and I think I will need to buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment