Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holiday Gift Idea's - Blurb Discount

It's that time of year.....for giving, for receiving, for making memories and revisting old memories.
I started a tradition on my boys first Christmas, each year I put together a photo book that includes images from the entire year. It's a great way for me to get the digital images I have stored on my computer into a printed version. I LOVE revisiting these books from time to time. The first one I made was simply a gift for the family  and it has turned into so much more for us. I have used several sites to create the family yearbook, but my favorite site is BLURB. This site is my favorite mostly because it allows me the most creative freedom, but also the pricing is super AND I can list the book online for friends and family that would like to purchase there own copy. It turns out to be a hit every year!

I really love the newest addition to Blurb that allows me to make photo books from my instagram images! It's so easy!!



 2658137-17c857fd7e5e401c99ebca83a64cd71dHere is the cover of our Summer 2011 Instagram book.

And here is a quick shot of my work in progress.....
The best part about Blurb is it's easy to use!!
USE CODE: FALLTHANKS to receive 15% off your very own book!!


Give a personal gift this holiday with Blurb’s Custom Planners and Photo Books. Make a date with your creative side and make the perfect gift for family and friends or even yourself!

Our beautifully designed photo book and weekly planner templates allow you to create a professional–looking, yet personal, gift for yourself or family, friends, co-workers, and clients. Give them a gift that they will love! Get started on your Blurb Custom Photo Book or Planner now!

No comments:

Post a Comment