Monday, October 15, 2012

Organized, I am NOT!

Today's post is a shout out to a dear friend and Silpada sister Kristen at Organize for Harmony. Kristen is an incredible woman that I'm proud to call my friend. She has great ideas and tips for anyone in need of organization help! I intend on implementing as many of her suggestions into my life as I can. I truly wish I was better organized, I know it would help ease a lot of anxiety. Perhaps I should make that a New Years resolution. Yes, I said it....it will be here sooner than you think. Which brings me to my next subject; Christmas Family sessions. I will be scheduling a limited number on weekends only this year (in an attempt to stay organized and efficient) I will post dates and times soon, but as much as you do not want to think about it, YOU MUST begin to think about fitting it into your schedule so we can fit it into mine! Thank you in advance for helping me begin to organize my life and create a sense of H.O.P.E in my life.






Check out Kristen's blog and leave her a comment, but tell her I sent you! Come back here and tell me what H.O.P.E means and I will send you a surprise. GO NOW, first comment is the winner.

1 comment: