Friday, January 20, 2012

Anybody out there....

I really am still in business and thriving....so much that I haven't been able to tend to my poor blog!  I refuse to let it go though. I will try to be better at keeping current....
2011 was an amazing year, full of many blessings and lessons all lessons were very worth the learning but some much harder to swallow than others. Thus, there will be some "tweaks" to how I do some things going forward, but I will not be changing my values so please know that anything that is changed is simply due to running a business.

So, I'm BACK now! I have a TON of stuff to share and some new and exciting events coming up, the first one starting with Valentines day!

I will be partnering with Cyndee Baker, LMT and owner of Mountainside Wellness Center on some really fun events. Our first event is VALENTINES DAY 2012! Below are the details as well as the link to her site with much, much more!


JUST NOT THAT INTO VALENTINES DAY but would like a photo session??
 ...that's ok, we have you covered also.

Anyone that books a photo session BEFORE February 14th
will receive a 15% discount on print orders
with your pre-paid session fee
Sessions must be completed by March 31st 2012 
Please send an email inquiry for pricing and available dates. 
Offer is not valid on previous sessions.













No comments:

Post a Comment