Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer 2011 Past, Present and Future of JL Walker Photgraphy in Bethlehem NH

PAST:
I am so sad that I have entirely neglected this blog for over a month. My plans were big for this space (and still are) but, I have been very busy this summer! Family sessions, anniversary sessions, children, seniors etc. It has truly been a wonderful summer that is ending far too soon! I am very happy to say I have been so busy! When the season began I was unsure about where I would fit in or how well I would do. I am happy to say it has been incredible thanks to so many wonderful people that have supported me and referred me to others, you have made my business adventure awesome!

PRESENT:
Currently it is the 2012 Senior class season. I have had a couple of gorgeous girls from LHS already and several others that have booked an upcoming session. I am booking up quickly for September and the end of August. Please, please take the time to get something on the calendar so we don't miss the early October cut off for year book photo's. Seniors from Profile, Littleton, Lisbon, White Mountain Regional...book soon!

FUTURE:
The season for fall family sessions and (yes I'm going to say it) Christmas cards is coming up faster than any of us would like to admit, but time stands still for no one. SO, if you are interested in a family session to be used for Christmas cards, please contact me to set something up or at least get it on the books so you don't miss out.

In closing a huge thank you to every single person that has supported me and my dream. YOU GUYS ROCK! My gratitude is immeasurable!


My latest Senior ~ class of 2012 Megan L.




No comments:

Post a Comment