Friday, August 16, 2013

When your best friend is the bride....

 
 
I recently had the honor of being the photographer for my best friends wedding. I have to admit it was one of the hardest jobs I have ever taken on. It's not easy to focus and make sure lighting is perfect when you are overcome with pure emotion by the event that is taking place. I always tear up at weddings no matter what, but this wedding was different, I had to put my camera down a couple of times.
Rheanna and I have been friends since we were in grade school, we have shared a million memories. The independent girl that she is, she wanted to make sure everything was perfect before she walked down the isle.....8 years and 3 beautiful babies later she tied the knot with an amazing man and her high school sweetheart. He has always passed the best friend test in my book, and there is no one I would rather see take my best friends hand in marriage.  It was the best wedding I have ever been too....just to name a few of the amazing events of the day; the mechanical bull (yes you read that correctly), the bouncy house (no it wasn't just for the kids), free beer and margarita's all night, amazing food, and delicious cake!! All while catching up with old friends and new!

 
Rheanna wasn't the only one with surprises up her sleeve, her uncle from Arizona surprised everyone by flying in for Rheanna's big day. Love ya Rheanna and Will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment