Monday, March 18, 2013

Nelia turns ONE

My adorable niece Nelia (knee-lia) turned one last week. She is the happiest little girl I have ever seen. My sister would tell you otherwise, but I'm auntie and I can call her perfect if I want! I cannot even begin to express the joy I have in being an auntie. Don't get me wrong being a mother is amazing on whole different level. Being an auntie means I get too be all fun and cool and I can break all the rules, like no candy for breakfast!! I can give gifts for no reason!
Nelia was born on March 12th, 2012 which happens to not only be my fathers birthday, but his grandmothers birthday also!

My parents were on vacation in Florida and unable to make it to Nelia's big day, but never fear Apple is here!! We all complain a lot about all the technology we have today and how it takes so much away from us, but we were all super thankful for it on Saturday. My parents were able to join the party via facetime. My mother called my iPhone from her iPad via facetime and were able to watch everything from gifts being unwrapped to clean up! They were able to talk to everyone and even get their picture taken as proof they were there. I guess the only thing they really missed was the food and cake!

Happy, happy first birthday Nelia Tishara, you are a beautiful girl and I look forward to many years of spoiling you rotten!!

No comments:

Post a Comment