Saturday, July 11, 2009

Etsy.com


I am soooooo excited to have found the wonderful world of Etsy.com. Yes, I know it has been around for quite some time, but I had no idea what it actually had to offer. I have looked around in the past...but never spent any really time. Mostly because I didn't know what to look for, I couldn't really think of anything I needed. Well, I am excited to have a photo session soon with a couple twin boys that are only 3 months old, and I was interested in a couple of knit hats that I've seen photographer's use....oh my....did I find hats, and bonnets and the tu-tu's!!! I also stumbled upon the incredible world of Photoshop Templates....who knew that there were so many graphic designers out there that are uber talented and EXACTLY what I need to give my photo's a little edge!! So, here are my first attempts at using the templates. Big shout out to Natalie Layton from Etsy.com and her great designs!!


No comments:

Post a Comment